Store DeliveryStore Delivery Option
Orders placed before 10pm can now be delivered to most of our 500 selected Next Stores the following day and the delivery charge will be free.
If you are eligible for store delivery, the option to select store delivery will appear below the "Delivery Details" header.
If your nearest store is not listed, they currently do not accept any orders to be delivered to the store. But as we are always adding new stores regularly, please keep checking online.
If you are a new flexible account customer, you will have the option of having your first order delivered to the store. As this will be your first order, we will require a full credit/debit card payment for security reasons so that we can verify your identity.
If you are a credit/debit card customer you will have the option of having your order delivered to the store if you place your order online at www.next.co.uk. A full card payment will be required*.
Payments for store deliveries cannot be accepted by gift card or eVoucher.
To Find Your Nearest Store
Once you have placed your order and have progressed to the delivery screen:
- Click on "Collect in Store (FREE)" in the "Delivery Details" section of the screen.
- The "store information" will display your closest Next Store based on your account address. If this store is unsuitable or you would like your order to be sent to a different store, please select "Find a different store" option displayed under the store information.
- Type the town, city or postcode of the store in the "Search for a store" field and then click on "Submit" to see the list of possible stores.
- All stores offering store delivery in your selected area will be shown in the drop down list.
- When you select a store, you will be given the date and time from which your order will be available to collect.
If we have a mobile telephone number registered to your account, we will send a text message to confirm that the parcel(s) are in store ready for collection. If you register an e-mail address to your account you will also receive an e-mail when your parcel(s) are ready to collect.
Orders delivered to the store will be available to collect the following day after 12:30pm.
Please take some form of personal identification when collecting your order from the store, for example:
- Personal identification such as a driving licence, utility bill, credit or debit card.
- Information showing your account details such as your Next Directory card, Next Directory statement, a delivery note or the letter which accompanied your Directory.
This order will be available for collection up to 14 days from delivery. If the order is not collected we will automatically return the parcel/s back to our warehouse where the return/refund will take place. For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
- The next day delivery service applies on orders placed before 10pm Sunday - Friday. Orders placed on Saturday will be delivered on Monday. Please note delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
- Stores will not take orders for collection during our busy Sale period. Specific delivery details will be confirmed at the time you order.
- Additionally, some stores are not able to accept orders for collection due to:
- Space or storage restrictions at the store.
- The store closing down for refurbishment.
- If you are a new flexible account customer, you will have the option of having your first order delivered to the store. As it would be your first order, we will require a full credit/debit card payment for security reasons so that we can verify your identity.
- If you are a credit/debit card customer you will have the option of having your order delivered to the store if you place your order online at www.next.co.uk. A full card payment will be required. Payment for store deliveries cannot be accepted by gift card or eVoucher. We're sorry; we're unable to accept American Express as payment when sending an order to a store.
- Flowers, wine, prescription glasses, Gift List, personalised picture gifts, photo art, photographs, selected home items (including made to order items, paint, bathroom signs, upholstered goods, large domestic appliances) are excluded from the personal courier and next day delivery service.
Some stores are not able to take orders for collection due to:
- Space restrictions at the store
- Store closing down for refurbishment
- Sale times
* We're sorry; we're unable to accept American Express as payment when sending an order to a store.