Now you can order as late as 8pm and receive your items the following day.
Express Next Day Delivery To Store
Order online at next.co.uk and choose the store delivery tab. The parcel will be available for collection after 12:30pm. If we have a mobile telephone number we will send a text message to confirm that the parcel(s) are in store ready for collection. If you register an e-mail address to your account you will also receive an e-mail when your parcel(s) are ready to collect.
If the store you require operates this service, the option will appear in the delivery method.
If the store you’re interested in isn't currently offering this service, don't worry, we're adding new stores all the time, so please keep checking.
Standard Delivery to Store - FREE
Pick up your order from over 500 selected Next stores and delivery will be free.
Store Delivery Option
If you are eligible for store delivery, the prompt to select store delivery will appear below the "Arrange Delivery" header.
If you are a new flexible account customer, you will have the option of having your first order delivered to the store. As it would be your first order, we will require full credit/debit card payment for security reasons so that we can verify your identity.
If you are a credit/debit card customer you will have the option of having your order delivered to the store if you place your order online at www.next.co.uk. A full card payment will be required.
Payments for store deliveries cannot be accepted by gift card or eVoucher.
If we have a mobile telephone number we will send a text message to confirm that the parcel(s) are in store ready for collection. If you register an e-mail address to your account you will also receive an e-mail when your parcel(s) are ready to collect.
To Find Your Nearest Store
When you have placed your order, and are at the delivery screen:
- Click on "Store Delivery" in the "Arrange Delivery" section of the screen.
- Key the town or city of the store in the "Enter the store location" field, then click on "Find a Store" in the bottom right corner of the screen
- All stores offering store delivery in your selected area will be shown in the drop down list.
- When you select a store, you will also be given the date from which your order will be available to collect.
Please take some form of personal identification when collecting your order from the store, for example:
- Personal identification such as a driving licence, utility bill, credit or debit card.
- Information showing your account details such as your Next Directory card, Next Directory statement, a delivery note or the letter which accompanied your Directory.
Currently available to mainland UK customers only.
Specific delivery details will be confirmed at the time you order.
The next day delivery service applies on orders placed before 9pm Sunday - Friday. Orders placed on Saturday will be delivered on Monday.
The next day delivery service is only available in our personal courier areas and is subject to stock availability and demand. When the personal courier service is not available, Next will deliver by an alternative carrier and this may take longer.
Flowers, wine, prescription glasses, Gift List, personalised picture gifts, photo art, photographs, selected home items (including made to order items, paint, bathroom signs, upholstered goods, large domestic appliances) are excluded from the personal courier and next day delivery service.
Delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
Store Delivery is not available during Sale periods. Specific delivery details will be confirmed at the time you order.
Some stores are not able to take orders for collection due to:
- Space or storage restrictions at the store.
- The store closing down for refurbishment.