We value our customers’ security so we have added a new optional feature to your account which allows you to add a ‘Security Question’. This is a simple Question and Answer created by you, which we will use to help verify your identity when you contact us for support or when you use certain features online.
How do I add or change my account Security Question?
You can add a Security Question to your account by following these easy steps:
1. Sign into My Account with your password.
2. Select the ‘Sign in Details’ option from the left hand menu with your Account area.
3. Scroll down to the Security Question section (at the bottom of the page) and follow the simple steps online.
Tips for picking a good security question:
- Pick a question and answer you know you'll remember – make sure the question isn’t associated with your password.
- Keep your security question a secret.
- Make sure your answer is memorable, but not too easy to guess.
You can improve the overall security of your account by updating your sign in details within your account area.